Al Abbas Institute of Technology (AIT) is part of the Al Abbas Group of Companies. Al Abbas Group, established in 1967, is one of U.A.E‘s most successful and respected business establishments.
Contact Us
Al Abbas Institute of Technology Tel : +971 4 3552440/ 3520888 Fax :+971 4 3594141 Email: xlri@ait.ae
2 comments:
Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
Training Courses Dubai
Hey I am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something again and aid others such as you helped me.
Keratoconus Treatment in Dubai
Keratoconus Treatment UAE
Cataract Surgery Dubai
Cataract Surgery in Dubai
Cataract Surgery UAE
Cataract Treatment Dubai
Cataract Treatment in Dubai
Cataract Treatment UAE
Glaucoma Treatment Dubai
Glaucoma Treatment in Dubai
Glaucoma Treatment UAE
Intraocular Lens Implant Dubai
Intraocular Lens Implant in Dubai
Intraocular Lens Implant UAE
Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment Dubai
Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment in Dubai
Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment UAE
LASIK in Dubai
Femto Smile LASIK
Femto Smile LASIK dubai
Femto Second LASIK
Femto Second Lasik dubai
ICL Treatment in Dubai
Ultra LASIK in Dubai
Post a Comment